Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China [打印本頁]

作者: StekkaK0    時間: 2018-4-16 02:03     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China

Panthers coach Ron Rivera was asked about the difference in preparing for the two quarterbacks and indicated that he finds their abilities comparable.
HOUSTON (AP) — Ryan Mallett will start at quarterback for the Houston Texans on Sunday at Carolina,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a person with direct knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Mallett and Hoyer both spoke on Wednesday before news of the decision broke,Jerseys NFL China, and neither gave any indication of who would start. Mallett spoke about how he was able to jump into the game late and help the team cut the deficit.

"Quarterback, you guys will find out on Sunday,nfl jerseys china," he said. "It'll be a decision again that's in the best interest of the team."
"I felt good," he said of Sunday's game. "Like I said after the game,Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys, it's about preparation. I get my confidence from how well I prepare and it's going to be the same this week — prepare for whichever way we go. You know what I mean? Prepare like a starter regardless."
"In this situation it's not like you have Tom Brady on one side and another quarterback somewhere else. Or Peyton Manning or someone else," he said. "We're talking about two young quarterbacks that have very similar skill sets. One is more mobile (Hoyer) than the other,Wholesale Jerseys, and the other (Mallett) has a stronger arm."
Hoyer was signed in the offseason after starting for the Browns last year and beat Mallett for the job in training camp,Cheap NBA Jerseys China.
Brian Hoyer started the season-opener, but had two turnovers early and was benched in the fourth quarter. Mallett took over and led the Texans on two scoring drives in the last six minutes of the 27-20 loss to Kansas City. He will start against the Panthers, according to the person who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the team is not expected to disclose its starting quarterback until game day. The NFL Network first reported the Mallett decision.
Coach Bill O'Brien said on Monday that he knew who the quarterback would be, but that he wouldn't share that information before the game. He repeated the sentiment on Wednesday.

歡迎光臨 神魔之塔 (http://adultvideotokyo.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0