Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China [打印本頁]

作者: StekkaK0    時間: 2018-5-15 12:43     標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China

When his 17-year-old sister,Wholesale Jerseys From China, Shanterria Cobb, saw it she knew a Drake song described it perfectly.

HOUSTON (AP) — DeAndre Hopkins' helmet catch now has a much catchier name.
?
The third-year player,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who leads the NFL with 726 yards receiving,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, knows that people really like that catch because it was so unique, but he likes other ones he's made better.
So what is his favorite,Jerseys Wholesale?
"Definitely not my favorite catch of all time," he said.
"I would probably say high school, 7 on 7, I had a pretty amazing one-handed catch," he said.
Houston's star receiver trapped the ball with one hand against the side of his helmet for a highlight-reel catch in a win over the Jaguars on Sunday,Cheap Jerseys Online.
A photo posted by @deandrehopkins on
The hit song by the rapper has been the talk of social media this week with the release of its video where the usually ultra-cool Drake does a variety of silly dance moves.
Oct 20, 2015 at 9:11am PDT
?
"She called it the "Hotline Bling" because it was like I was using a cellphone," Hopkins said. "Caught it on my face."
"You use to call me on my cell phone"
"That was for her," he said. "That was pretty funny I thought. I always joke with my little sister. That's my best friend."
Hopkins also took to social media to give his sister's nickname for it a shout out,NFL Jerseys China. He posted a picture of the catch on Instagram with a caption that included part of the chorus of the song: "You used to call me on my cellphone."

歡迎光臨 神魔之塔 (http://adultvideotokyo.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0