註冊會員

積分 81460
帖子 1631
註冊 2018-8-8
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1633
發表於 2019-5-25 11:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The lineman,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, who entered the draft after his junior season,Nike Schuhe G??nstig Kaufen Schweiz, sustained torn ligaments in his knee after playing in eight games as a freshman in 2011. He started every game the past two seasons,Cheap Jerseys From China, and both he and Tide coach Nick Saban said he didn't miss a practice because of knee problems.
"I'm not the type of guy to get frustrated over matters that are out of my control,Brice Butler Jersey," said Kouandjio,Vans Old Skool Clearance, who had dropped 11 pounds since the combine. "All of these coaches know that there's nothing wrong with my knee. I played two years. The fourth month after my knee surgery I was out there playing until now. I didn't miss a practice. I haven't missed a game because of my knee. All the guys out here, all the coaches know that. It didn't bother me one bit."
Kouandjio's stock has slipped from the first round in mock drafts since the NFL combine. The 6-foot-7,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping, 311-pounder said he's not fretting over either potentially dropping past the first round or questions about his knee.