註冊會員

積分 81460
帖子 1631
註冊 2018-8-8
用戶註冊天數 2091
用戶失蹤天數 1631
發表於 2019-5-28 01:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I'm a grown man," said Martin,Cheap Shoes For Sale Online, 24. "I've been in locker rooms. There's vulgar language used in locker rooms. One instance doesn't bother me. It's the persistence of it. I wish I would have had more tools to solve my situation. I felt trapped,Andre Johnson Jersey, like I didn't have a way to make it right. It came down to a point where I thought it was best to remove myself from the situation."
Martin's comments,Cheap Carolina Panthers Youth Jersey, which aired Tuesday on "NBC Nightly News," came in his first interview since the scandal broke. He left the Dolphins in October and alleged he was harassed daily by teammates,Scarpe Air Max 97 Scontate, including guard Richie Incognito,China Basketball Jerseys, who was suspended for the final eight games.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Tackle Jonathan Martin says the persistence of vulgar language around the Miami Dolphins made him feel trapped, so he left the team before lodging allegations at the root of a bullying scandal.
Owner Stephen Ross said he's proud of the way the franchise responded to the case,Cheap Yeezys For Sale Real.