註冊會員

積分 81460
帖子 1631
註冊 2018-8-8
用戶註冊天數 2099
用戶失蹤天數 1638
發表於 2019-6-3 18:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Ryan Schraeder,Andre Smith Jersey, an undrafted rookie from Valdosta State, started at right tackle against the 49ers. Peter Konz and Harland Gunn rotated at right guard.
Ryan has had to throw to such fill-in receivers as rookie Darius Johnson, Kevin Cone and Drew Davis.
The line,Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Cheap, which also included center Joe Hawley,Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys, left tackle Lamar Holmes and left guard Justin Blalock,Cheap Yeezys For Sale Real, gave up only one sack against the 49ers. Given solid protection,Anders Bjork Jersey, Ryan completed 37 of 48 passes for 348 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions in the 34-24 loss.
"You learn from whatever situation you get put in,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping," Smith said. "I think Matt has shown a lot of resiliency throughout games and throughout this season. I felt like he played one of his better games of the season on Monday night. I think it is apparent when he has time and we can keep the pocket clean that he can dissect a defense.