註冊會員

積分 99065
帖子 1984
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1891
用戶失蹤天數 1641
發表於 2019-10-22 02:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"We've shown flashes of what we can do and how good we can be, but that doesn't say anything for the upcoming weeks," said Ridley, who added, "It was definitely a step in the right direction."
NOTES: S Steve Gregory broke a thumb Sunday and will like miss a few weeks. . The Patriots released WR Austin Collie, who Cheap Yeezys For Sale injured a knee in China Jerseys Sunday's win, and signed WR LaQuan Williams. The oft-injured Collie appeared in four games with New England, catching three passes, two of them on the winning drive against New Orleans Wholesale Authentic Jerseys on Oct. 27. ... New England added RB Cierre Wood to the practice squad. . Patriots coach Bill Belichick, asked about the off-field situation in Miami and whether the Dolphins' troubles makes him appreciate the leaders he has in his locker room, said, "I definitely appreciate our players. Look, they work hard. They put the team first. They've done what we've asked them to do all year. We've been demanding but they've been responsive. I have a lot of appreciation for our players, no question." Belichick, talking about the China Jerseys health scares of coaches Gary Kubiak and John Fox, said he's Cheap Jerseys China fine and that "I don't really plan on doing anything differently."